Comparion's core values are summarized by: character, competence, and commitment.
Attributes associated with each core value are identified below.
- We conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity and fairness. We lead
- We strive to surround ourselves with diverse individuals who possess an intense
work ethic, high moral standards, and who are recognized by their dependability
and commitment to excellence.
- We live up to our word.
- We take pride in the work we do as a team.
- We are passionate about our industry and our desire is to win business in a fair
and ethical manner.
- We accept personal responsibility for our actions and take ownership of results
without blaming others or seeking excuses.
- We have a bias for action. We expect all employees to be competent and proactive.
We believe that proper empowerment fosters excellent customer service and individual
- We value experience and knowledge to ensure the highest level of support and service
to our customers.
- We seek to provide solutions that are practical, flexible, and known for their high
quality and value.
- We are responsive to the needs of our customers and do everything we can to assure
- We are a high performance company. Quality is part of everything we do. Nothing
less will be accepted.
- We are willing to change the status quo to improve.
- We are committed to providing a workplace where employees are given the direction,
training, and freedom to accomplish great things. We reward excellence.
- We respect the individual. We are sensitive to the physical, emotional, and spiritual
well being of our employees, including the flexibility to balance family and business
- We celebrate success, and support an environment where it is OK to have fun, where
people can enjoy their work and feel ownership in Comparion's accomplishments.
- We foster an atmosphere of openness, honesty, and trust.
- We believe that financial stewardship is prudent and necessary.
- We strive to maximize financial returns for all our stakeholders, including our
customers, partners, shareholders, and employees.